Created by a three-man team (past credits include King of Fighters), Legend of Raven rocks hard with classic 2D fighting action and tournament-level depth. Developed over four years in Japan (and known there as Yatagarasu), Legend of Raven was originally released in 2011 as a Japan-only title. Art direction and character design by fan-favorite artist Styleos, game design and balance by ex-SNK designer Umezono and game engine by Shiza--the three-man team makes up Circle Edge.
- Featuring eight exquisitely, hand-animated characters by King of Fighters artist, Kotani Tomoyuki. Every character features their own unique set of special attacks and super moves
- Featuring a new soundtrack, parallaxing backgrounds, ad-hoc versus play and more!
- Innovative parry and damage mitigation systems allows for a multitude of defensive options
- Battle nearby friends with lag-free ad hoc Versus mode!
- Cross-buy/Cross-play on PSN
Logo & Icon
Legend of Raven Credits