Hear ye! The time has gome to gird your loins. A rockin', rollin', retro action exploration platformer from Matt Kap, the lead artist behind The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, comes to Steam (PC) on Feburary 5th, 2015! Castle in the Darkness recalls a golden, bygone era—both through its nostalgic aesthetic and its damning difficulty. Traipse past traps, careen through corridors, and badger belligerent bosses while charting the erstwhile un-chartable Alexandrian kingdom with a veritable cornucopia of armor, arms, and sorcery. Alexandria is a kingdom of ancient and byzantine history, and much of what it was yet remains hidden, often behind more substantial ramparts than mere mists of time!
- Developed by the lead artist behind The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- An expansive world heavily inspired by the golden era of video games
- Level up your knight with wildly different abilities
- An arsenal of over 100 weapons, armor and magic to collect and use!
- Over 50 bosses to find and slay
- More than 100 different enemies
- Fast-paced chiptune soundtrack
Release Date Trailer YouTube
First Look Let's Play YouTube
Logo & Icon
Castle In The Darkness Credits